Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, April 18, 2011

This Blog

Wow. Just wow. It's been over two years since I posted on my little blog. That's a long time... I think my longest break ever. And I've taken lots of breaks over the six or so years I've been doing this thing. But I have checked in, just to read, a few times over those two years. It's comforting and somewhat comical rereading some of the posts I've written over the years. Lots of heart and soul poured into some of it and lots of fluff and trivial stuff too. But it's a history... one I can look back on and remember little things I'd forgotten. Things that bring back smiles, tears, happiness, sadness... and joy.

So, how is life now?!?! Well... My kids are growing like weeds. My oldest, Jenna, just turned 10 on Saturday. Double digits, baby! She's in fourth grade now and just about as cute as they come. And moody, just like her mama. I can't deny this kid is mine. heehee. My middle kid, Cassidy, is now 7 and in first grade. She's still the spitfire she was back when I was writing pretty regularly here. Her favorite sport is soccer... she loves to get down and dirty. But then, she is also my girly-girl still. Very fashionable. :) Nicholas, my youngest surprise baby is already 4 1/2 and almost through his first year of preschool! He is such a joy to be around. His favorite thing to do is play with his trios (like legos, but not). He builds the coolest things with them...


My hope for this blog is to not let another two years go by without documenting our history. I know just from reading it, how important documenting that history is...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kim said...

let's just say that I was *shocked* when your blog turned up in my Google Reader this morning. ;)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... yeah, it's been awhile! lol

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Kayla said...

Your kids are too cute!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home