Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Soccer Update

So, we're well into the soccer season. Cass just had her fourth game tonight and Jenna had her third this week. They both play ten total.

Before the season started, we thought Jenna's team would do pretty well. Practices were productive, they looked like they knew what they were doing, coaches were on top of things, etc.

They've scored one goal total in three games. And lost by a landslide every time. Poor kids. There is no one player who is really strong. No one is awful, just no superstars. After one of their games, Jenna told me they sucked. sad.gif Totally reminded me of the movie, Elf, when Buddy calls himself a cotton headed ninny muggins. LOL I tried telling her all the good things they were doing and how she was getting better and better. And how I was proud of her! But I'm not sure I helped much.

This is her third year playing soccer and every year, she's been on a team that cannot win. It's depressing to me so I can imagine how she feels.

I just hope she continues liking to play the game and eventually, they win a game or at least score a few goals.


Cass' team started out scary with two brand new never-coached-before coaches and completely disorganized practices. They have WON three of their four games!! There is one little boy on their team who is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good and helps carry the team. In fact, tonight he scored all four goals. Cass is doing ok when we can get her to pay attention but she's definitely not the star of the team! LOL But she does get in there and kick the ball a couple times every game. And most importantly, she says she enjoys it! As does Jenna....

And after all, that's what really matters, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home