Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, August 23, 2008

Move over Hannah Montana

There's a new rock star in town, baby...




Hee hee... even she cracks up watching it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobkat said...

What a bright smile. She looks like she's having great fun :)

Michele sent me over to say hi!

3:27 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I went down on blog to see the all-dressed-up second grader. She is very nicely clothed and shod.

(And I came here from Michele's.)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Ann(ie) said...

What a cutie pie!!! I think her name will be in bright nights one day. And those blonde curls are just an adorable bonus!!! ;)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home