Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seven Years Ago Today

I became a Mommy. wub.gif wub.gif



My sweetie pie is celebrating her birthday today. I'm getting ready to go get a treat to take to her class then after school, we'll need to go shopping for goodie bag crap for her party on Sunday. And of course, her choice for dinner tonight!


Happy Birthday Jenna!! Below is one of our first glimpses at our precious new miracle...

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!

I love your picture. :-) Its pictures like these that are really priceless. I wish I had similar for my 2 kids but both were C-Sections so bit difficult to do.

take care
Nikki

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your daughter's birthday was fabulous.

Thanks for sharing the photo, I recently walked down memory lane with a post about my oldest son Jacob, 14 and his newfound interest......girls! Yikes!

Thanks again,

Danell
http://liveoakbradybunch.blogspot.com

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home