Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, February 05, 2008

OOPS!

I totally blew my diet today.

BUT, in my defense, today is the last day I can have chocolate or pop until Easter.

Did I mention I have half a bag of cherry cordial chocolate kisses downstairs!??!?! AND that I'm not *supposed* to eat after 7:30.


ninja.gif

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I have 1/4 of a blueberry cream cheese King Cake in there that I am trying to stay away from....

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fall off my diet wagon way too often!! Some days, the pantry literally calls my name!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home