Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Correction

My weigh in this morning was four pounds less than yesterday. I know I didn't lose that much in a day. I just had weighed at a different time yesterday. SOOOO... I'm still keeping my goal of 21 lbs. I'll just be 4 lbs lighter than my original goal at the end!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Theoretically, you should weight yourself first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom, before consuming anything to eat, and while you're naked. That's the most accurate weight. I can get on the scale at night, just becase, and I will weigh 5 lbs more than I did that morning. In order to gain 1lb, you must consume 3300 calories. The converse is to lose one lb, you must have a reduction in 3300 calories (either by "dieting" or exercise). There's no way I ate that times 5 in one day!

Good luck with your weight loss. I have 13 lbs to go!
Shay

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home