Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, November 02, 2007

Baby Steps!

Nicholas is finally starting to take some baby steps... if you can get him to stand on his own, he will take a few steps to get to you. Today he actually let go of his little walker toy, positioned himself so he was facing me, and took 2-3 steps to get to me. And he did it several more times throughout they day! The look of excitement on his face is SOOOOOO cute! Not much balance yet but I don't think it'll be long before he's cruising all over!

Once he's a little steadier, I'll get some video to share....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger BreadBox said...

Congratulations on a new walker (or near walker:-)
Mind you, there are times now when I wish my three year old had waited a little longer to learn to walk:-)

Michele sent me,
N.

12:00 AM  
Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

Congrats! This is the time when we put up all the safety gates - Michele sent me!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is classic with the phrase on it. Too funny. I'm past this phase with all of my kids, its so exciting watching them hit those big milestones.

Thanks for visiting me via Michele today!

12:13 AM  
Blogger cathy said...

Very cool! Glad everything is going well! So exciting when they take their first steps!

Another Cathy with a C and 6 kids with a C!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home