Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, August 24, 2007

I Vunt to Suck Your Vlood

No, don't worry, I'm not a vampiress! Just wanted to share a picture of the fangs Nicholas is currently sporting...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a little uncommon for those two teeth to come in before the middle ones. If it were closer to Halloween, I'd have an easy costume choice... My own little baby dracula!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's another silly picture showing off his chompers...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


8 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

The problem is right after they get those teeth, then the biting starts. there you are playing all nice and BANG! you got a bite finger. And are you allowed to bite them back in retalation? Nooooooo, cuz your the adult.

To funny thing is when my soine was 7, he ended up with the same look as your sone has now.


Hello from Michelle

3:42 PM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

How cute, i love that he is getting
his fangs in already. Little vampire
he he he

3:43 PM  
Blogger MsT said...

Wow, looks like your oldest with her two front teeth missing! lol Very adorable photos. My neice started 1st grade last week. How the heck did that happen indeed? Michele says hello.

5:43 PM  
Blogger yellojkt said...

Those are pretty scary choppers.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

HAHA! I've never seen those two teeth come in first...how CUTE IS THAT????

What a sweet little vampire baby you've got. :)

Hello, Michele sent me today!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

What a guy!!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I love how kids never do things in the order we expect. To wit, I ate dessert first. All the time.

Turned out OK in the end. He looks soooo happy. What a sweetie, fangs and all!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This little guy is the cutest "vampire" I've ever seen. I always think its funny when those are the first teeth they get. He sure is adorable!!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home