Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, August 12, 2007

Top Momma!

Ok so at least a month ago, I registered on a blog traffic site called Top Momma. They put a picture and link to your blog on the front page of the site and it's a contest of sorts to see who can get the most clicks and stay on the page the longest. I just got a message that my blog is finally listed.

I'm a Top Mommma!

SOOOOO... if you could go and click on it, it'll keep me on the page. Pretty silly, eh? Humor me and do it anyways! ;)

Here's the picture to look for...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just click on it and it'll bring you right back here! And I'll get a click counted! Come on... help a momma out! ;)

Oh, and if anyone can figure out the referral thing (it's part of the stats in my little box and so far, I've got a whopping ZERO! :( )... anyways, if you can figure it out, please explain it to me! :)

Thanks!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi there, Top Momma.... :-)

I have added my vote - 'cos I think you make bee-yoo-tiful children, Cathy.

No idea about the referrals thing.

I read on down, and am pleased to see you are having a go with cloth diapers - every little helps!

Michele sent me to say hello to our Top Momma.

cq

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a Top Momma! Here via Michele!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home