Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Anyone Remember Nellie Olsen?

From Little House on the Prairie?!?!

I have my very own little "Nellie..."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was taken the other day after she'd been swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's. Oh, and FYI, that is completely natural. I didn't do a thing to it.

The funny thing is, she's almost as ornery as the original Nellie!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Jo said...

Love the curls! She is so lucky to have those natural curls.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Wasn't it Sally on the Peanuts that always said she had "naturally curly hair?"

Michele sent me,

5:27 PM  
Blogger shoeaddict said...

I visited you before from Michele's. I have those natural curls.
I loved "Little House" as a kid and I watch it now with my cousin. It's such a good show!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello...

Mr. Althouse's comment made me laugh because Sally is also who I thought of.

However, I do remember Nellie Olsen, in fact I remeber how mean she was to Laura, whereas your Nellie is no doubt a little sweetheart with beautiful hair.

I hope you are having a glorious day!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

How Beautiful! My sister use to have curls like that when she was little!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Oh Gosh how adorable, did she always have curly hair? Im pretty sure Rebeccas hair will be like that.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home