Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, June 22, 2007

The Twirl Factor

My middle child is a little pistol. Ever since she started walking at 9 months, she's been on the move like the Energizer bunny. She's the kid who will pick up a worm and bring it right to me... or pick on the cat till he reaches out to swat her. Then she laughs about it. She's the one who any time she gets in trouble, she has the mischievous grin that makes it hard to stay mad at her. She's the one who has been jumping in the pool (with a ring on of course) since she was just a wee one. Big sister, btw, STILL won't jump in!

As rambunctious as she is, she's got an adorable soft side. LOVES LOVES LOVES to wear dresses, even when she's going out to play in the dirt! And she loves to twirl around in them. Which brings me to the point of this post.

I've bought Cass several cute little dresses this year, most at garage sales or thrift shops or ebay. I wanted her to have plenty to choose from. The other day we were getting ready to go somewhere so I was trying to get her dressed. The first dress I picked out, she tried it on then proceeded to spin around. Tragedy. It didn't twirl. She started crying and demanded the dress had to be taken off since it didn't twirl enough. So, she took it off and found another one. Once it was on, she did the twirl. And even though this one had a little more twirl than the first one, it still wasn't good enough. SO, she insisted on taking this one off too. I have to admit, I was getting a little annoyed since I was trying to get ready to leave the house! But I helped her get it off and she went back to her closet and found one more dress.

Eureka!!! You should have seen her face when she did her twirl this time! The dress twirled and she was thrilled. I happened to have my camera handy, of course. This isn't her first reaction but you can definitely tell she's satisfied with the twirl factor...

9 Comments:

Blogger ƒåυνέ said...

Hi! Here from Michele's.

Oh my, she is adorable. I'm thinking more women should buy dresses by the 'twirl' factor. It wouldn't certainly make us happier.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

awwwe how cute!

2:14 PM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

I'm in my 40's and was thrilled to find my two new skirts have 'twirl' factor......

:-)

Michele sent me to say hi, Cathy With a C.....

cq

4:44 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

OH How cute!!!! Thats precious! I cant wait to meet them in Aug.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Prego said...

Cute.

My second boy's a hellion, yet is scared to death of a bike - a device the first one had no problems with.

p

Here via Michele.

10:26 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

She is on her way to being an amazing dancer! Truly....She does that twirl as if she was born to it! Have you considered Ballet lessons for her?

Here from Michele tonight.....and that was amazing to watch her TWIRL!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Bobkat said...

Awww, bless her. Twirling is such fun adn you just have to be dressed correctly for the occasion! :)

Michele sent me to say hi :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

Priceless. Here via Michele.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

That was just aodrable, she is to cute . I love seing videos :)

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home