Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer Fun!

So we took Nicholas "swimming" for the first time today at my in-law's! He was a little leery at first, especially when I'd hold him out away from me. He didn't like that much and would start crying. But before long, he was splashing and laughing and having a good ole' time with his sisters and cousins. In the 15-20 minutes or so that we were in the pool, I lathered him up with sunscreen three times so he wouldn't get a sunburn! Gotta protect that baby soft skin!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


6 Comments:

Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

So cute. Love the hat.
Here from M's.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

So glad to see that you are back!!! I can't get over how big Nicholas has gotten!

It must be great to have summer vacation so early. Our kids go until the 29th of June...

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hoot! It looks like the little guy was having a blast.

It has been a long time but I remember having two younguns that age. I look at them now and it's hard to believe they were ever that small.

I know you're enjoying this time in your life Cathy - it just gets better.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

That hat! I can't get over that hat! What a cutie...

10:52 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hello, Michele sent me! Oh he is adorable!! I love watching little ones in the pool - they just love the water!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks as if he is liking his day and it brought back a lot of memories of my little guy. He loved the water... now his sister absolutely hated it??

Just never know :)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home