Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, February 09, 2007

Baptism

Nicholas is going to be baptized on Sunday. He is wearing the same outfit that hubby and all of his brothers wore (his oldest brother is 48!!) and all the nephews have worn it too. wub.gif

We tried a little impromptu photo session today since it's been too cold to go to the mall!

I couldn't get him to smile much but I think they turned out ok. I am going to have one of them put on his cake!

Whaddya think??...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobkat said...

He's a cutie! :-) I'm sure the Christening will be wonderful!

Here from Michele's

3:11 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I think he has a beautifully featured face. I could stare at hom for hours.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

What an angel!!!!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me...

What an adorable baby!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, what a cutie. And that outfit. Adorable. I've never seen anything like that before.

Here via Michele

5:29 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Very cute! And he looks so well behaved!! I wonder what he's thinking??

Michele sent me,

Mike

5:30 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

white tie, no tails!
very classy

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home