Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, January 19, 2007

Countdown

I got this off of someone else's blog (can't remember who?!?!) a while ago and saved it in my drafts to do later.

It's later....


10 Firsts

First best friend - Lynne Byrd
First car - 81 Plymouth Horizon... total clunker.
First love - some jerk in college
First vacation - (that I can remember) camping in Canada
First job - Working at my dad's office while I was in high school
First piercing - my ears when I was 12 or 13
First concert - I have no idea?!!? I'm sure it was someone country
First record/cd bought - Again, don't remember, but I'm sure it was country!
First real love - My hubby


9 Latest

Latest alcoholic beverage - Sex on the Beach
Latest car ride - to my moms' group yesterday
Latest movie watched - Napoleon Dynamite
Latest phone call made - to my hubby at work today
Latest jacuzzi bath - years ago
Latest played cd - Carrie Underwood
Latest time you cried - when my son was first diagnosed with a hearing loss
Latest meal - Pizza~ Freschetta's
Latest curse - Shit!


8 Have You Ever

dated one of your best friends - No
been arrested - No
fallen in love at first sight - No
been in a TV program - Not that I know of!
had your heart broken - Yep
said you love someone without meaning it - No
made a prank phone call - Yeah


7 Things You Wear

1. t-shirts
2. jeans
3. sweatpants
4. mother's necklace with my kiddos birthstones on it
5. sweatshirt
6. bra
7. my wedding ring


6 Things You've Done Today

1. Slept in
2. Made macaroni for lunch
3. Washed bottles
4. Did a couple loads of laundry
5. Fed and snuggled with Nicholas
6. Surfed around on the web


5 Favorite Things

1. My kids (that's a given, right?)
2. My friends
3. My mom and dad
4. My computer
5. My hubby :)


4 People I Can Tell Anything
1. Sheila
2. Jill
3. Melody
4. Chris


3 Choices

Black or white? White
Summer or winter? Summer
Chocolate or chips? Chocolate


2 Things to do Before You Die

1. Raise my children to be productive members of society
2. Watch my children get married


1 Thing You Regret
1. Waiting till I was 29 to get married for the first time (not a huge regret but...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

What fun....I may have to do this next week on my blog. I'm having a hard time coming up with things to post!!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm snitching this. I need something interesting on my blog!! :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Thanks for the idea. As I'm in a poetry class, this is good for ideas for that. Plus, I can use it in my journal.

10:19 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I like the spirit of this entry. I rarely do lists - wait, I've NEVER done one. I guess I'm not that diligent.

But this one looks cool enough to toss onto my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home