Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa Baby...

Happy Holiday... from our family to yours

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



7 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Congratulations Cathy! What a sweet dear picture that is and little Nichloas is a bundle of joy, I know!
A VERY VERY NERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!

Here from Michele tonight! So happy to meet and greet you!

12:16 AM  
Blogger sage said...

A wonderful picture and what a Christmas gift! Take care of Nicholas and I'm sure you're going to have a very Merry Christmas. Here from Michele's, bringing greetings.

12:25 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

A wonderful photo of your new addition, Cathy! I hope that you and your family will have a fabulous Christmas, and that he will continue to thrive and grow!

Thanks for the visit and the vote! We appreciate it!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

He is sweet enough to eat, Cathy!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A great picture! I already know you are going to have a Happy Christmas!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Well, I just can't think of anything more precious than that!

Merry Christmas,

Mike

Michele sent me.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home