Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, November 27, 2006

More Nicholas News...

So... now they (my doc office) think my boy has a hernia. Well, actually, they're sure he does. Next step... we've got to go to Children's yet again for another consult. Our insurance company is going to hate us what with all the bills we're racking up for this kiddo!

Friday is his ear appt so the nurse was going to try to have it scheduled for the same day. I'm hoping they call soon to get it set up. I hate to think of him being in pain (although he doesn't really seem to be?!!?) We're looking at outpatient surgery to repair it, I think.

On another note, they weighed him today because he had to get his monthly synagist shot (to help prevent rsv). And he is up to 7 lbs 1.5 oz. Still under Jenna's weight at birth! Also, I am now officially past my original due date of Nov. 24. It's weird to think that Nicholas should be less than a week old! He's almost 7 weeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Poor man! Daniel had a hernia and he didn't seem to be in pain either. The surgery is quick and the recovery is easy too...take heart my friend. I wish I could just tell you to come here and have it operated on...

6:17 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Poor Nicholas. Luckily hernia repair is usually pretty quick & easy. Keep us posted on everything. He's growing like crazy and NO, can't believe he is 7 wks already. Where are the pics??

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home