Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, June 23, 2006

I Have a Date!

For my next ultrasound that is!!! tongue.gif

I went to the doc this week for my regular appt. All is well. I've gained 11 lbs though. sad.gif Guess it could be worse, huh?!!? It sure does suck watching those numbers rise again though since I'd lost almost 20 before finding out we were preggers!

Anyways, my ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, July 10 at 5pm (so hubby can go and not have to miss too much work!). It's just under three weeks away and I'll be b/t 20-21 weeks! We are definitely hoping to be able to find out the sex of our newest family member so if you think about it, send some open leg vibes our way that week.

Truth be told, I'm reallllllllllllllllly wishing for blue this time around... but will obviously be just as pleased with another girl! I already know how much fun they can be! But a little bit more testosterone in the house would probably be nice for hubby in the coming years! LOL

8 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What an exciting time, once again, isn't it? I love the little calender of baby growth on your Hesder....it is really amazing! And such a good way to know just where everytning is at...! Hoping for "open legs" for the Ultra Sound day!
Here from Michele today!

2:32 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me, Cathy (with a C!).

Good luck with the boy-thing.

I know women worry about weight but it's okay during pregnancy. I'll try to send open leg vibes to you this week, Cathy, but I think that part of the pregnancy has already occured. Did your Mom ever sit you down for the birds & bees talk?

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH this is marvelou news! Michele sent me.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Utenzi... I want the BABY to have open legs! Not myself! ;)

5:32 PM  
Blogger vanx said...

Congratulations. Our third came along seven years after number two, who came three years after number one. Luckily, number three is a comic genius. I have all girls, and am only now starting to regret not having a boy (there will not be a number four). As a matter of fact, this is what I wrote about on my blog last night.

Here from the Mish Mosh pit

9:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what great news for you. I didn't know you were expecting. I'll send my best Blue vibes, but boys...they can be really tough to raise. I've got both, and boys are hard in the toddler to elementary years and then girls are horrible from maybe 4th grade thru middle school. You can't win either way. It's PARENTING. Oh joy!

Here via Michele

2:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn Falcone said...

Oh how exciting!! I'm sending good male baby vibes your way.

Here from Michele!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Here's hoping for a good look at the necessary parts.....glad you are doing so well!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home