Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Word to the Wise...

Never send a newly pregnant woman who hasn't had chocolate since the beginning of March to the store when Keebler cookies are 40% off and Oreos are 3/$5... especially at night when the munchies are in full attack mode.

I just got back from the store. Loaded up on so much chocolate and cookies, it's pathetic (in my defense, SOME of it is for the Easter baskets). PLUS... I bought a bag of dill pickle potato chips. And opened them for the ride home.

ninja.gif

8 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

And so you should have! Happy eating!

6:08 AM  
Blogger purplefugue said...

Hi...Michelle sent me.

That's perfectly ok what you did with the cookies and dill pickle chips. Only don't be too surprised when your little one grows up liking them very much too. Haha!! :-)

Have a good weekend!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

LMAO!!!! At least you have a reasonable excuse to eat right now.

11:02 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to see you, Cathy.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Cathy. Sometimes it's easy to get that way. Who knew?

I LOVE chocolate. I rarely have less than 5 pounds on hand. Just in case! In a few days I'll be making the post Easter rounds trying to pick up bargain candy. I love chocolate even more when it's on sale!

9:32 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

You haven't had chocolate since March? How did you do that? Please share your secret. I can't go one day without it. Enjoy the cookies. Now I must go raid our chocolate bowl!

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mama m~ I gave up chocolate AND pop for Lent. Didn't think it'd be too hard since I'm not a huge chocolate eater and I usually have only one (diet) pop a day.

But man oh man, I think my breakfast on Easter is going to be chocolate cookies and a diet vanilla coke! LOL

10:28 AM  
Blogger Misti said...

dill pickle chips, i bet those are yummy.

1:23 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Wow, Cathy - you gave up chocolate for Lent? Isn't that funny - I usually give up something I don't have too much or do too much of. :)

BTW, I tagged you. Sorry about that, but this meme is making its round again... :)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home