Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Taking a Break

Since I been a terrible blogger lately and just haven't been motivated to write anything, I'm going to take a bit of an extended break. I do not want to delete my blog but obviously, since I update so infrequently, now is not the right time for me to be doing it.

I'm sure I'll get motivated again and I'll be back... but for now, I just didn't want people to keep checking in and finding nothing new. If I start posting again, I'll be sure to visit my favorite sites to let my bloggin' friends know I'm back!

Don't worry... everything's fine around here! Just a sorta non-bloggin' season of life for me I guess!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Hey, you'll be missed!

4:37 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

We'll miss you, but it's totally understandable. Breaks are a good thing! Looking forward to your blogging return!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your rest, i feel like that at times. i hate the writing part of my blog, but loving the visiting part, that's where i spend the bulk of my time blogging.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just came across your site and want to say Happy Blog Break! It's good to take time off. Hope you enjoy your rest. Cheers!

9:30 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I hope your sabbatical comes to an end soon. You're missed.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home