Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Thirteen Favorite Websites


Thirteen Things about ~~CATHY~~


I'm an internet junkie, I admit it! Below are just some of the sites I frequent most (in no particular order)... A few of them are private boards so I'll just describe them...

1. Ebay I buy AND sell things on ebay. Seems to go in spurts where I'm constantly looking for things then not even logging on for a week or two. I have a ton of things I need to list before spring hits! Once they sell, then I'll shop till I drop (or run out of money, whichever comes first!)
2. Gymboree One of my very favorite places to shop for my girls' clothes. Often the money I make on ebay goes towards shopping here!
3. Babycenter Bargain Board WOW! This board is hopping!! Lots of good deals to be found but most of the time, you have to be quick quick quick or you miss out!
4. KISS This is a private board so no links for ya! This is a group of moms that I met on babycenter, the Dec 2003 board specifically. We've all got little ones born in late November/December of 2003. I'd have to say this is the site I spend the most time on. We're quite a chatty chatty bunch!
5. JustFriends Yet another private board I post on! I met these ladies on babycenter too, many moons ago when we were all trying to have a baby. Jenna, my almost 5 year old, took awhile to conceive. This is the group that got me through it with a shred of sanity!
6. Blogger.com Well, of course, I have to list this site since it's where I started this blog, huh?!?! ;)
7. Blog Explosion I haven't been here in awhile but there are lots of cool blogger features. I've done Battle of the Blogs once and lost. :( How sad is that?!?!
8. Google Anytime I need to find something, google is where I head!
9. Make-a-Word Yep, I'm a geek. I found this on nerdtests.com. You have a matrix of nine letters and you get 2 minutes to make as many words as you can. For some reason, I love words games like this. I haven't played lately but for a while, I'd get stuck on this site nightly, trying to get in the top 25!
10. Emeraldisle This caringbridge site belongs to a friend of mine who lost her daughter to cancer almost a year ago. She writes totally from the heart....
11. edgeofthetub My friend above... this is also her website. She makes and sells homemade soaps and lotions. Part of her proceeds go to brain cancer research. I ordered some for Christmas and am planning to order more soon. The lavendar vanilla smells wonderful!
12. Yahoo What can't ya find on yahoo?!?!
13. Funtrivia This site offers a daily trivia contest that you can invite your friends to play. We've been playing it on KISS for several months now!

Ok, so maybe those aren't the most exciting websites out there..... but I enjoy them! What are some of your favorite websites!?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hello:

Some lady in a white dress and icicles poking out of her head directed me here.

I'll be in my trailer if I am needed.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

to your site
i have stumbled . . .
alas, it was Wendy

I'd tell you about thirt--n things but I'm too superstitious

10:48 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, girlfriend, you are a junkie! Thanks for dropping by my site. You had sites I never heard of...Thanks!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Make a word sounds like fun!

My 13 are up :)

5:46 AM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Stopping by via Michele's with happy weekend wishes.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home