Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, November 14, 2005

Cha-ching!

Ok, so I listed some stuff around the house so I could make some extra cash for Christmas shopping. Listed a few Boyd's Bears that I've had for several years. They've been sitting in a box in our computer room. There were three that had sunflowers on them so I listed them together as a lot. And figured I'd make around $10 at the most on them. Take a looksee...

Cha-ching!

I'm off to see what other things I can find to sell....

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Well done...maybe I should snoop around my place and see what I can unload!

8:39 AM  
Blogger dena said...

You did good! I may have to start selling stuff on ebay. I have tons of crap that I don't need anymore, that really isn't crap at all. It's just taking up space. I have no idea how to start though. All I know is how to SPEND money on ebay.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, you're selling your bears???
i have a ton of crap too, but i have e-bay issues, they won't send me my purse, grrrrr.
you've got some bids happening, guess you'll be shopping soon.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Yip-ee!!! Highfive girl. I need t list some holiday outfits from last yr. Thanks for th reminder.

5:01 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

sending you good ebay vibes! a good reminder to me too to clean out my closet.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home