Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, October 28, 2005

Why Halloween is Better Than Sex

Got this from a friend... and couldn't resist sharing it here!

10. You're guaranteed to get a little something in the sack.

9. The uglier you are, the easier it is to get some.

8. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

7. Less guilt the morning after.

6. It doesn't matter if they fantasize you're somebody else, because you are.

5. Forty years from now, you'll still enjoy candy.

4. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door.

3. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go again.

2. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.

1. You can do the whole neighborhood in an hour!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

3:23 PM  
Blogger MaR said...

Loved it! some people have all the creativity. Here via Michele's

3:46 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Saying Howdy via Michele :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I LOVE IT!!! LMAO!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

I like your blog. I'll link it as one of my favorites if you don't mind.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

That's too funny! I've printed it off to share with the neighbors! However Hud still thinks there are some things candy can't replace!!!!!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

The Halloween list is very cute, Cathy (with a C). I'd not seen this version before.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home