Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, September 12, 2005

First Day

First day of preschool went great!

She woke up this morning and got dressed in a cheap little tank top and shorts I got at Walmart. Cute but not cute enough for her first day of preschool!!! LMAO Took some convincing before she would finally change out of her Wallyworld outfit and into her Gymboree stylin' outfit! .... but I did end up promising her she could wear her Wallyworld outfit to preschool Wednesday! Problem solved!

I know... I'm a bit obsessive, but what can ya do about it! ;)

Anyways, she loves her teacher and was so excited when we got there today! She and her little friend we carpool with stood at the door of the school with their noses pressed against the class until they let them in! Of course, I snapped pictures! Isn't she a cutie?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh, by the way, the slideshow I did for the parent meeting was a bit hit... even got a couple folks teary eyed!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

She's sooooooooooo cute!!!! I'm so glad she had a good day.

11:57 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

What an absolutely adorable photo of her first day! She's so cute!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

She looks fabulous! Glad it ws fun for her.....

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooooooo, and she had a pedicure done as well!!!!!!
mom must have a very steady hand for thos tiny little nails.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

hey,COF starts Friday. did ya get the email? and you get gymbucks on top of it.

She is so cute :) Glad she had a good day.

4:00 PM  
Blogger dena said...

Oh my gosh! She is way too cute. She's the pefect school girl model.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

What an adorable sweetie! And so stylin too! Too cute that she had an Walmart outfit she wanted to wear. You are going to be in trouble when she hits those teen years!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home