Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, August 27, 2005

*THIS* is why I love ebay...

I posted a couple days ago that I'd listed some ebay stuff. Seventeen stuffs to be exact. Well, they ended tonight.

And my grand total!??!

$303.92!

Guess who gets to go shopping now?!?!

That's right! ME!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recycling that money are you? I've sold a few things on ebay and have been thinking of selling some original drawings but... I think I'd feel to bad if they didn't sell. Hey, Michele sent me.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Nice!!! Have fun shopping!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet, are you going on shop on e-bay or the mall

6:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

WOW!!! That's a whole lotta shopping too! Congrats!!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here from Michele's.

Congrats on successful ebaying. And shopping. Such fun!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's serious shopping to do, Cathy. I've bought & sold a few things on EBay as well.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Wow that is great! I love ebay.

4:45 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

That's awesome. Congrats on the successful sales! Enjoy celebrating!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Star said...

I never got into the sbay thing. I see lots of people participating when I go to the Post Office. The other day I saw a truck and on the side it said that if you wanted to sell on Ebay but were too busy(lazy) you could drop offf your items there to be sold for you.

8:56 PM  
Blogger cube said...

Selling stuff on ebay is something we talk about often, e.g.,"I bet I could get a fortune for this Power Ranger lunchbox", but never actually get around to doing. Maybe some day when the junk piles up dangerously high.

1:01 PM  
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I spend WAY TOO MUCH money on Ebay...never do I earn it back. My husband would probably be happy if I did!!!

Here via Michele...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home