Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, August 11, 2005

What Kind of Coffee Are You

Borrowed this from a fellow blogger, Mrs. Fun...

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

2 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

How funny. I just got the same thing!

11:25 PM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Michele sent me...and this post made me very thirsty!

have a lovely weekend.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home