Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, August 10, 2005

If you're lookin' for me....

Don't fret... I'm here.... just up to my eyeballs in totes! UGH!!

Can someone rescue me!!!

I've got totes full of clothes my 18 month has outgrown that I can't seem to part with, totes full of clothes that she will fit into this fall and for the next two years, a tote of clothes I've been picking up at garage sales for Jenna for this fall, not to mention a tote of larger sizes I've gotten at great deal. I've got totes of maternity clothes that I need to go through and get rid of, totes full of stuff for the clothing sale my mom has coming up, totes full of stuff I need to ebay, piles of stuff that needs to go to Goodwill, and totes that have junk I have no clue what to do with!!

And that's not counting the rest of the clutter that is taking up this room! Confesssion time. I'm a messy packrat! My computer table looks like a cyclone ran through it, as does my table that is *supposed* to be my craft table! There's only a couple inches of space to actually do crafts! I have a shelf that is completely unorganized. If I moved half the unneccessary stuff, I'd probably have some hope of actually having a place to put the clutter! But who has time when I'm busy trying to keep my girls' clothes organized!

I sware if my husband walks into this room while I'm working on this mess, he's probably not even going to be able to find me! If my 18 month walks in here, I might not find her for a week! I'll have to leave feed out for her!

Does anyone else have an impossible time keeping their clothes, kids' clothes, and clutter organized?? Please tell me I am not the only one!

Seems like everytime I think I'm pulling ahead, I look around and I'm behind again!

Ok well.... I guess I better get back to the insanity....

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

me, me!!! Everytime I think I get a handle on the situation, it's right back where I started. I've been trying to eliminate the clutter, but damn it's aggravating!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a hard time keeping my clothes organized, it is mostly cause I don't like to put away my laundry. But I did a big clean up recently and have been good since then (so far).

One thing that helped a lot after we moved into a house with very few closets is that now whenever I buy new things I have to get rid of something old. That is because I literally can't fit one more hanger in the closet. So if I want to hang a new shirt, I gotta get rid of that one with the lipstick stain that I haven't worn in a year anyway.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the opposite of a pack rack, i have a hard time living with the clutter, unfortunately, i have four people living in this house with me who feel like you. some days i feel like i'm losing the battle, those are the days that i leave the house and go out shopping.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I think we should all switch houses and clean up for each other. No sentimentality involved then , and lets face it, it's more fun to deal with someone elses mess than one's own!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Misti said...

Mine are just at the top of my closet. I give most away and sell name brands on ebay. so i don't have a lot of clothes just hanging around.
I do need to pack up Wys to give to T in a couple yrs and give all G's to Wy and buy G new clothes. its crazy.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You are not the only one .... and my clutter is all over the house. And upstairs in the closet, the front porch, Zoe's closet, my closet, etc.... Can ya come over and help me when you are done?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home