Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, August 01, 2005

Finished!

Ahhhhhh..... what a great feeling.

I *just* emailed my final pieces to my professor from the writing class I took a couple weeks ago. We had to do three 5-7 page memoirs and two 1-2 page memoirs of events or periods in our lives. I ended up doing one on my four year old, one on camping as a child, and one on the neighborhood where I grew up. My shorter pieces were on Jenna's fashion choice I posted a week or so ago and a piece on feeding a newborn in the middle of the night.

I think I did a pretty good job on them. At least enough that I should get a B in the class. And possibly even an A!

Last week, I turned in my class project that I complained and complained about on here. Unlike my writing pieces, I'm not sure how good it was though. But after over 20 hours of working on it, I just didn't care anymore! Great attitude, huh?!?! :) Hopefully I'll do well on it though. Cross your fingers for me if you think about it!

I am just soooooooo happy to have both of the classes totally finished and out of the way!!! It'll mean more time for blogging... YAY!

Except of course, now I have to jump in feet first on organizing the clothing sale my moms' group is sponsoring! Somehow or the other, I am pretty much in charge of it. UGH!!! Not sure how that happened but I will give it my all. It's still almost two months away so I've got plenty of time to get it all together. Especially since I've already done a lot of the work before my classes started!

Ok... I'm off... I promised J I would play with her while C is napping!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on being done, i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Congrats cathy. Sounds like three interesting reads.
My JJ is Jenna ;) great name.
I will keep my fingers crossed that your project gets you a good grade.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Pirate Princess said...

Hello, Michele sent me! :)

Congrats! I'm blowing good luck your way via the cyber horseshoe and 4 leaf clover... (it's an Irish thing). Hope it all works out for you!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Good for you Cathy! I am not doing so hot on the math front.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll get great grades. Any chance you will be posting what you wrote for everyone to read? ;)

I took a creative writing course a few years back - it was just a 10-week, couple of hours every saturday afternoon type of thing, for which we were not graded. But we did have to read our contributions out to the class, which I hated. The writing I loved, the reading aloud and being subject to peer scrutiny I detested! But all in all, it was a great course and I learned a lot.

Here via Michele's, although I have been here before.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Way to go lady. Let us know how you make out!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home