Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, July 10, 2005

Frustrated!!!

OK... sooooo...

I am in the WORST mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That stupid project I have to do for my stupid class that I finished a couple weeks ago is giving me fits!!! I have to do a 10 day thematic lesson plan using the SIOP format that they taught us in class. So, I decided to do mine on the four food groups. My main reason for choosing the four food groups was that eons ago when I student taught, I created a really cute four food groups unit. I remember putting it into a notebook when I was still teaching. Well... I've been through all of my teaching JUNK at least five times and I CANNOT FIND THE DAMN LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!! I am so frickin frustrated because now, a project that should have been easy for me and that shouldn't have taken a whole lot of time, is going to take me forever to get done!!!!!!!!! If I would have been able to find the unit, I would have just had to tweek it a bit. Now I have to recreate the whole damn thing. We're allowed to use lessons that we find elsewhere (on the web, for instance) but my stupid brain won't get off the ideas I used in the unit that is lost! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I imagine you can probably hear that through the computer!

:angry2

Ok... I'm off to try to work on this dumbass lame-o unit.

:angry2

Wish me luck.... I *KNOW* I'll need it!

16 Comments:

Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Good luck, and thanks for coming by!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate always cures things for me! I hope you find your stuff and get it finished.

Michele sent me.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

Is chocolate one of the four food groups? It should be. but then, so should wine!
Michele sent me...good luck on your project!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww, i'm trying really hard to feel really bad for you, but those little dancing icons things are too cute, they are making me laugh!
sorry, i do feel bad for you (how's that?)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I feel sorry for you...I really do. Hope things get better.

I am here via Michele.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I did hear that. You feel better now don't you? Michele said to say hi so Hi

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone.... I'm still in meltdown mode but it's not quite as bad as before. I've scoured the internet and have a ton of stuff I can use. Now I just have to figure out how to get it all together in one unit!

9:50 PM  
Blogger -E said...

*hug* good luck. and dont forget that breathing is good for you!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Twist of Kate said...

Oh girl I know how you feel...I have one more student teaching semester to go, thank goodness my lesson planning days (for university classes) are over...you were really giving me flashbacks with your "thematic lesson plan" and "SIOP" talk! :) I am sending all my good teaching vibes out to you! Good Luck!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hey, power to you! It will come together and then you can relax.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey...it's okay. Just calm down and everything will flow so much smoother, I promise!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey...it's okay. Just calm down and everything will flow so much smoother, I promise!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Breathe depp it will all be okay! I hate when I lose stuff like that.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, did you just add that new graphic to your name, or am i blind cuz i never noticed it before?

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just added it last night! :) Still working on making my site look homey!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you've added even more! looks great, i really need to think about doing something about mine

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home