Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, June 30, 2005

I've been tagged again... :)

The meme: What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?

The rules to this meme game: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect. Don't forget to leave a comment for them! Hi, nice to meet you, great blog, etc..... Cathy sent me, say hello!

1. Ivy Tied Up http://www.ivytiedup.com
2. Redhead Mommy http://redheadmommy.blogspot.com
3. better safe than sorry
4. Indigo
5. cathy http://cathy-with-a-c.blogspot.com/

Next: Select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).
**For this, since I'm still a bit new to blogging, I'm just going to choose people who have signed my comment page...hopefully they'll check back and find their name! :) **

1. Alison http://wallowinghousewife.blogspot.com/
2. Melissa http://tiredlittlemp.blogspot.com/
3. Carmi http://writteninc.blogspot.com/
4. e http://www.mylifeinretrospect.blog.com/
5. tammy http://www.anamericanhousewife.com/


Ok... my five things that I miss from my childhood are...
1. spending an entire day playing Barbies
2. camping with my family in our travel trailer that had the coolest bunk beds in the back
3. my cats, Jack and Ethel. Jack was run over... Ethel just disappeared one day. :(
4. Marathon candy bars... caramel covered with chocolate... YUM! I don't know why in the heck they don't make them anymore. :(
5. my great grandma. She died when I was 10 and she was 93. I remember she made the best molasses cookies.

~~

YAY! My class is over... but now the hard part begins. Writing the 10 day themed lesson plan. But at least I don't have to get up early for a couple weeks! My next class starts on the 18th. :( But it's only a week long.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, your poor cats
(you might want to drop a note to whoever you tag, just leave them a quick note, hi, just tagged you at my place, hope you like meme's, something along those lines)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

I miss my barbies also.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I LOVED MARATHON CANY BARS!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmm!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Catherine Detweiler said...

Here via Michele's Meet & Greet. Two people have tagged me with that meme, and I'm going to get around to it any day now...really!

Summer school--something I never had to do as a child and that I don't think I'd miss if I had! Good luck with your class.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Cathy-with-a-C, what a nice blog! Good to meet you from Michele's.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm over from Michele's M&G! I must have a Marathon...right...now!!! OMG.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Here from Michele's. You have a nice joint here. Interesting. I think I'll come back and visit a few times.

Happy 4tha July.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll see if i really do miss barbies. my daughter is fast approaching barbie loving age and i'm thinking it's going to be fun to get all the new cool stuff that they didn't have when i was a kid...back in my day barbie was far simpler than today.

and i had to walk to school both ways up hill in the snow with no shoes.

via michele.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Hi, here Saturday from Michele'e M&G. BTW, bluegrass mama is one of my favorite bloggers. You should get to know her.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbie's... Oh how I miss that! Wish I still had my dolls... they are probably worth a fortune now! Vintage!

Michele sent me. I hope you are having a great weekend!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello....

I loved my barbie collection, such fun. Now, I must go blogroll you...also much fun, really it is!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home