Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I feel smarter....

So, you might remember a month or so ago, I was belly-aching about having to go back to school to get some hours to renew my (currently expired) teaching certificate! Thankfully, the classes are over and life is back to normal. Although, I do still need to get 1 1/2 more hours before I can renew. UGH! Hopefully I can find a one day or a weekend class for that!

Anyways, the second of the two classes I took was actually a wonderful class! It was a writing class and I had chosen to do the nonfiction/memoir section. So, for the whole week, I got to write about me! No research, no scouring the net looking for sources, no harping over lesson plans (that I most likely won't use!).... just stories about me! How easy is that?!

SOOOOOO.... yesterday, I got an email from the teacher for that class.... telling me I got an A!!!!! WOO!! I love A's! I still need to submit two of the pieces of writing to a magazine to complete the class requirements. Wish me luck on that! One of them, I shared in my blog!

Now.... I still haven't gotten the grade for the class from hell that I took first. It was the one where I had to write a ten day thematic unit. I totally procrastinated, complained, ignored it, complained some more, and finally on the due date deadline, it was done. I think expecting an A from that class might be pushing it a bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats and excellent work!
you must be very proud of yourself, can't top an A!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on your A!!!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Congrats on your A!! That nonfiction/memoir writing class sounds great.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home