Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hey Survivor Watchers...

So today, the girls and I went to a Corn Festival in South Vienna. And guess who was the Grand Marshall of the parade!??!

Chris Daughtery from Survivor.... he won 2 seasons ago! He is actually from the area, about 10 minutes from where the festival is held!

Of course, I had my camera along so you know I had to get a picture with him!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and the white haired guy with his eyes closed... that'd be my dad. (but don't tell him I put his picture on the net! LOL)

And another oh.... you can see my new haircut a bit in the picture! I know you don't know what it looked like before but this is me now!

8 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

How come I don't remember him. Oh I feel as if my brain has been taken and transplanted with abowl of mush.
GLad yo ugot the picture.
here via micheles toady :)

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never watched that show but is it me, or is that guy kind of hot?
your hair looks cute!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having a brain cramp....I don't remember him and I've not missed a season. Unmemorable? Yikes...

Michele sent me.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks a bit different now! A little skinnier! He was the winner just two seasons ago.... you might remember his ponytail?!?! He's a construction worker if that helps any!

10:58 AM  
Blogger J Anderson said...

What is Survivor, Michele sent me

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cathy...Haven't visited in a while....Here from Michele's today. I'm not a survivor watcher, but I'm with your other poster...he's hot.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

That is very cool .I love Survivor and I liked him .I can not wait for it to start up again next Thursday :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Love the hair. It looks really fun! So not how I pictured you looking though!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home