Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, September 09, 2005

Another Update on Lizzy

In case you've been checking in to see, my friend Lizzy continues to recover from her aneurysm... but she is having a very difficult time emotionally. She misses her baby boy like crazy and is a bit down in the dumps about the questions/concerns with her recovery. It just breaks my heart... Please continue to keep her in your thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beanhead said...

Saying prayers for her. When can she see her baby?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Oh Michele sent me..lol

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's actually afraid for him to see her hooked up to all the machines... but I don't think it will be too long before he'll visit! By the way, she had a better day today. :) Spirits were up!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home