Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, September 03, 2005

Prayers needed for friend....

I don't know if you're big on praying for people you don't know but if you are, please add my friend.

I've only met Elizabeth on an internet board that I post on but in the short time I've known her, she's become a valuable and dear friend. We found out just yesterday that a few days ago Eliz had a brain aneurysm. She was picking up her son at his daycare when she announced that she had a really bad headache and collapsed. They lifeflighted her to a hospital and performed a seven hour brain surgery. As of yesterday, she was somewhat alert and talking a bit to her husband. And she can move her limbs. But the next 10 days are very touch and go for her. She has a permanent clamp in her brain as they were not able to take the clot out. The road to recovery ahead for her is going to be long and hard, I'm sure.

Elizabeth has a little boy who is Cassidy's age. It breaks my heart to think how close he came to losing his mother at just 21 months old. I cannot even imagine....

So, if you feel inclined, please keep Elizabeth in your prayers.... I know her family would appreciate it.

Go hug your children, your spouses, your parents, your friends.... that's what I'm going to go do.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Cathy. So sorry to hear about your friend. I'll definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Here from Michele's today, but I come often to visit anyway!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I'll add your friend to the growing list of people needing prayer. I'm realizing more and more lately that I take my life and the health of my children far too much for granted.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Cathy she is in my prayers keep us posted.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

10:52 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

I am so sorry to hear about Elizabeth, Cathy. She will be in my prayers tonight. Please keep us posted.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh my, how awful! I'll keep her in my prayers.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home