Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, September 11, 2005

Back to (Pre)School! Finally!

Tomorrow, my sweet little almost-four-and-a-half-year-old starts preschool! Finally! Seems like everyone else went back weeks ago!! She is soooooo excited. We've been counting down the days for a couple weeks now. And it's finally almost here! She's in the afternoon class so we don't go till after lunch.... hopefully she doesn't go too stir crazy tomorrow morning waiting for lunch to come! She's already got her outfit all picked out. At least I think she does! Who knows what she'll come out of her bedroom wearing in the morning!

I have to go in for a parent meeting tomorrow too. You know, just to learn about the program. I already know what's up since she went there last year! This summer, her teacher (from last year) and I put together a slideshow to show at the meeting. We used pictures of the kids taken throughout the last school year and put it to music. Thank God for Kids by The Statler Brothers. Pretty fitting for a church preschool, wouldn't you say? At the end, there is some video footage of the parent program from the end of the year. The cuties are singing Skiddamarinkydinkydink! It's adorable! My J is probably in the slideshow more than any other kid but hey, I take lots of pictures! And since we did the slideshow on my comptuer, I had access to all my digitals! Hopefully no one will notice! LOL We're going to offer to copy the DVD very cheaply for the parents who want it!

I'll post tomorrow or Tuesday and tell about her first day back to preschool! And maybe I'll even share a couple pictures!

I can't believe at this time next year, I'll be sending my baby off to kindergarten.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here from Michele's!

Good luck with the first day at pre-school :) And I scrolled down and read about your friend who had the aneurysm... how terrifying, but thank God she's fighting back. I wish her and her family the best.

11:11 PM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

A lady that I talk to at work has a grandson that's started preschool last Thursday, so I guess you aren't too too late in starting back

Here via Michele's.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Canadian Mark said...

Ah, pre-school. Such a simpler time. If she's that excited, school should be a hit right off the bat. Expectations are everything.

Michele sent me.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

Oh I hope you share pictures! Wy goes to afternoon preschool and its along morning for him on those days.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Hi, Cathy with a C! Thanks for visiting my blog. My son went this year to kindergarten and I have to say, I think I'll survive it. One thing I haven't gotten used to is having that short face-to-face time with the teacher each day at drop-off and pick-up time. Enjoy this year--it will go by fast!

1:24 AM  
Blogger dena said...

Hope the day goes well. I love the stories they come home with at this age, and their joy of learning is almost contagious.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where does the time go? my baby is in her second year of university, how did that happen?
hope she has a wonderful first day of pre school!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home