Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I can drive again!

Well, $261 and some odd cents and my car is drivable again!

My hubby took a look at it last night and we decided to call a local garage to have it towed.

Later that night, a woman who participated in the sale I helped coordinate this weekend called to see about picking up her money. We got to talking and it turns out her husband is a mechanic!

He came over this morning, confirmed that it was the starter, and later this afternoon, he came back and replaced it. It cost a bit more than I was thinking it would but what can ya do?!?! We get so addicted to these little boxes on wheels, don't we?

Anyways, it turns out, the guy who fixed the car knew my hubby from high school.

Small world, huh?!

I'm just glad it's fixed.... of course, now my brake light is coming on at weird times.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grrrrrrr, cars. i can't seem to do without mine either, every time i think i'm going to walk, it's raining!

6:45 AM  
Blogger dena said...

Glad it's fixed. And I love the small world thing...the other day I had to request copies of my husband's MRI results. Turned out I worked with the girl that was pulling his records 10 years ago. Nice, because I actually got quick service.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

I am so thankful that one of dh's Bestfriends is a mechanic. Usually he fixes my car for parts and less that 50 bucks. Brakes I buy them and give him 20 bucks.

9:42 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Yeah for getting your car fixed!

1:21 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Hey Cathy. Glad to hear everything's OK with the car again. Funny how things work in life, isn't it?

Hope all is well elsewhere. Your voice is missed.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home