Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Me from A-Z!

Borrowed this from Mar's site. :)

A is for Age - 30-something :)
B is for Booze - Wine coolers or sangria
C is for Career - Stay-at-home-momma.... used to be a teacher in my former life!
D is for Dad’s name - Ronald Eugene
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - party?? What's that?!!? Cards maybe?
F is for Favorite songs at the moment - Skin by Rascal Flatts
G is for Goof off thing to do - surf the internet
H is for Hometown - Springfield
I is for Instrument you play - none :(
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Strawberry
K is for Kids - 2 girls, ages: 4 1/2 and almost 2
L is for Living arrangement - a four bedroom two story, no basement
M is for Mom’s name - Carol
N is for Names of best friends - Sheila
O is for overnight hospital stays - two, childbirth both times
P is for Phobias - rodents
Q is for Quote you like - If life hands you lemons, make lemonade
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - friend from junior high, 25 years
S is for Siblings - 3 older sisters, 1 older brother... I'm the baby
T is for Texas , Ever been?- nope... but my nephew is stationed at Ford Hood!
U is for Unique trait - Hmmmm.... no clue!
V if for Vegetable you love - Corn on the cob
W is for Worst traits - short temper sometimes
X is for XRays you’ve had - teeth, fallopian tubes (trying to conceive)
Y is for Yummy food you make - pizza, chicken and noodles
Z is for Zodiac sign - Gemini

8 Comments:

Blogger dena said...

That was fun...I don't think I've ever seen that one, and I've gotten a lot of them in e-mails.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I might use this idea sometimel, it's fun.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Good to know that much more about you...

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this one recently, it's a nice version, don't have to think quite as much as some of them. and i love that it had that jam and jelly thing in it, mine would be red pepper jelly!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

i love this, t wa snice to get to know you more.
i borrowed it ;)

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i like your cartoon! keep blogging :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I like this idea...I might steal it on my own site sometime. Very insightful!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Gemini? Oh that's right ... MAY!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home