Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, November 01, 2005

FYI

Just in case you're wondering why my header looks different and incomplete.... I'm working on changing some graphics around but photobucket is being a pain in the arse. Grrrrr....

I'm off to bed to read. I'll try again tomorrow...

UPDATED 11/2/05, 3:00ish: Obviously, photobucket wasn't bugging me today. Hope you like the changes I made. I was getting tired of looking at the same logo! LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

ok....sleep well.....

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I like it!

I don't know how you figured this all out, I'm clueless and had to pay someone.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. i have no idea how to make any changes, that's why you won't see anything happening at my place, ever!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.... I'm not sure how I figured it out either! I don't know any html. I just figure out where to paste my links and somehow, it all works!

4:09 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

It looks cute :)
BTW I didn't miss you I got distracted replying to an email sorry !!
Michele sent me hi :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem Wendy... :)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home