Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, October 31, 2005

Wanna see some cuties?

We had trick or treat last week but I never got around to showing off my girls in their costumes. So.... here they are!

Here, kitty, kitty
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And don't BUG me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We actually ended up going trick or treating twice. Once in our own neighborhood then two days later we went to my mom and dad's so they could see the girls' costumes. And they went beggin' again... but just around one block! They really have that begging for candy thing all figured out! Too bad we left C's bag of candy at Grandma's! No problemo though... J has plenty to share!

~~
I still haven't made it over to the church bookstore to pay for my fitness membership yet! This weekend was crazy busy and then today they were closed. SOOOO, I'm heading over tomorrow and hopefully by the end of the week, I'll be on my way to a fitter trimmer me! My tentative plan is to start a separate blog to keep track of my progress. I'll post the link when I get around to starting it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beanhead said...

Cathy the girls looks adorable!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

The girls are sooooo cute. Last night was so mild it was perfect for being out and about.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure were right about some cuties!!!
it's funny how the figure out that begging thing once they realize what they're begging for.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home