Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, November 28, 2005

Email Santa!!!

Look at this cute site I found! Can't wait to show it to my four year old tomorrow...

Click here to send *your* Christmas Wish to Santa Claus! A letter to Santa Claus? Yes kids its true! Jolly Saint Nick wants to hear about you! From the North Pole Santa will send his reply... Faster than Rudolph the reindeer can fly! Merry Christmas!

5 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Thanks for the tip!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this in the paper too, with the way kids use the computer now, it's a great idea!

9:32 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

That is SO cool. My kids love having so many amazing things at their fingertips when they go online.

2:30 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

We just got a snail mail letter from Santa, much excitement !
:)

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home