Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, November 18, 2005

UGH!

Remember my Ebay auction for the Boyd's Bears that went way higher than I anticipated?!?!?!

I shipped them out Wednesday and the buyer got them today. In transit, THREE pieces broke off of the Bearstones!! I had them packed securely AND had the PO stamp "fragile" on the outside!

And they're freakin' broke!!!


Luckily, the seller just wants a partial refund. Only problem?? I've spent the money so I'll have to do a credit card transfer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Chatty said...

Oh, that stinks. That's the rough part about ebaying. sigh

4:17 PM  
Blogger ribbiticus said...

tough luck! practice makes perfect, though. after a couple more transactions, you'll be a whiz at it!

michele sent me today. :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

not nice at all!!!!!!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

that stinks!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home