Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve!

Well, the big day is finally upon us! It's Christmas Eve! Hope you all have a blessed holiday!! I'm all shopped out and ready for Santa to come.... with the exception of a couple of gifts I still need to locate!! Why is it when you put things away, it's always next to impossible to remember where you put them?!?!?!

This evening, after baths, the girls are getting to open one present.... Christmas PJ's that I hunted and hunted for! I ended up having to hem them because once I found the ones I wanted, the sizes weren't quite right! But with my trusty sewing machine, I was able to fix that right up! We're planning to go to my in-laws for a bit tonight. I'm hoping I can convince Jenna to go in her new pj's so we don't have to worry about that once we get home and get ready for bed! Cass will do whatever her big sis does so I only have to convince one!

J is soooooo excited for Christmas morning... She's already told me she's going to wait up and see if she can hear Santa on the roof. And she's figured out that her room is right near where the chimney is! Smart girl, huh?!?! I just hope that Santa brings her what she wants! Her little mind changed daily depending on the commercials she'd seen that day!

Ok... well, I need to go get ready to bake cookies for the big guy! Merry Christmas fellow bloggers!

Before I go, here's a fun little thing for ya....




My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com

4 Comments:

Blogger ribbiticus said...

meery christmas to you and yours, cathy! hope all goes well with the cookies for santa. *wink*wink* :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Merry Christmas Cathy!

11:30 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Cathy!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Merriest of Christmas' to you.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home