Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hope 2006 brings you and your family happiness, good health, and lasting memories....


We're headed off to my brother and sister-in-law's for an evening of card playing and ringing in the New Year with family. Last minute plans since up until around 2 this afternoon, we were staying home!! My four year old is beyond excited to be able to play with her cousins. We'll see if they make it till midnight! I've already got her and Cass bathed and dressed in their pj's so all we have to do is bring them home, and plop them off to bed!

Tomorrow, the girls and I (and possibly Daddy if he can get his arse out of bed! LOL) are going to my mom and dad's for barbecued spareribs... YUMMY!


See ya in 2006!

5 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I hope your New Years Celebration is a dandy one and that 2006 will be a very good year in every way...Health, Happiness,Prosperity and Lots of Love!!!

I'm here from Michele today, Cathy...and happy to wish you the very best in 2006!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

just got home from a friends house where we set off like a million fireworks! Hope your 2006 is awesome.

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new years!!!
i love ribs too, we had them last week.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy New Year's Cathy & family! Sounds like a nice way to ring in the new year with everyone.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sounds like you got to spend a very nice relaxing NYE. Here in the Northeast it was snowing and made for fun travel...

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home