Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday Thirteen

**FYI... I actually did two posts today. My first one was on naps then I found the Thursday Thirteen and couldn't resist adding it! Just call me an over-achiever! ;)


Thirteen Things about ~~Cathy~~


OK... so this is my first Thursday Thirteen... sure hope I do it right!

1. As of right now, hubby and I have no plans for New Year's Eve
2. I cannot remember the last time I had no plans for NYE!
3. I actually think a night at home with my 2 and 4 year old doesn't sound too bad.
4. I am terrible at keeping New Years' Resolutions
5. That being said, I'm still going to make a few this year.
6. I figure there's always a chance I'll keep them, right!??! Or at least one of them!
7. Ok.... so here goes.... (I can count this as one of my 13 right?!?!) ;)
8. I would like to lose 20 lbs this year... maybe even 25!
9. I am going to vow to walk on our new treadmill at least 4 times a week (that gives me 3 whole days I'm allowed to skip!)
10. I resolve to make fitness a priority and take a yoga (or pilates class) that my friend will teach in her home. (this is the one I will need to FORCE myself to do)
11. I hope my hubby will make fitness a priority too... he's put on a lot of weight the past couple years (shh... don't tell him I said that!)
12. I resolve to do a better job at updating my blog... gotta make that 100 posts before March hits! (I think this makes 65)
13. I am feeling blue that my oldest daughter goes to kindergarten next fall. :( She's still supposed to be a baby.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Whiskey Talking
2. Colleen
3. Master Enigma



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 Comments:

Blogger Uisce said...

You did just great. Welcome!!

I wish I had no plans for New Years. It's a long story and I might write about it on saturday.

My list is up too!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Good job on the Thursday 13, although my middle-aged eyes had a bit of trouble reading them. ;-)

Michele sent me!! Greetings from Wisconsin.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... not sure how to change the font size... that's the code I pasted in! Guess I'll try a different one next time! ;)

Thanks for stoppin' by uisce and karen! I'm off to check out your blogs now!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, welcome to the Thursday 13! These are so much fun.

I can't remember the last time my husband and I actually had plans for New Years. We usually try to stay home and hide from the idiots that are driving on the road.

My 13 are up.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Master Enigma said...

Welcome to the world of Thursday 13's. Having no plans for NYE is not so bad really. I am the desiginated driver for 3 couples that plan to drink. Not looking forward to it at all.

My 13 is at http://www.20six.co.uk/Enigma

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Treadmill? You got a treadmill? Congrats to you!

And the whole kindergarten thing is wonderful. J will love it!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I really liked your thirteen. Have a great new year!

8:05 PM  
Blogger *** said...

Hey, you could even spilt the treadmill time throughout the day where you just devote ten minutes at a time, three or four times throughout the day. Believe me, it works!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Misti said...

http://jbyrdsgirl.blogspot.com/2005/12/thirteen-things-about-mrs_29.html

i am with you hoping the hubby makes it a priority. makes it easier on me,lol.
i call it spouse pressure.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Howdy! Michele sent me.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Good morning Cathy! Michele sent me ... and my Thursday 13 is up.

10:43 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

13 is sweet - as long as you don't think starting kindy is a good reason to have a nice new baby :-S

cq
Here from Michele

11:03 AM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Great list Cathy! How about we keep each other motivated to lose these extra pounds...:0)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home