Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Movin' Night

Oh geez!! On a total whim tonight, we decided to put Cass in her new room, in her new big girl bed! For the past few months, she has been climbing out of her crib around 10 times a night. So rather than risk her falling and hurting herself, we began to make plans to change the rooms around and get her out of the crib.

She's actually going to be moving into Jenna's room and we're moving Jenna into what is now Andy's computer room (she wants a pink princess room). His stuff and the bowflex and possibly the treadmill will move into the nursery since it's a bit bigger.

I put the new Care Bear sheets and her Care Bear comforter she got for her birthday on Cassidy's new bed (which is Jenna's old one!) . She's been in there for an hour and a half and seems to be finally starting to settle down to go to sleep. Crossing my fingers here. I've already put her back in at least 10 times! She seems to think it's a bit of a game! Last time I peeked in though, she was quiet and still in her bed. So maybe, just maybe, she tuckered out!

Jenna is sleeping on the daybed in Cassidy's nursery (which is going to be her bed in her new room). She was going to sleep on the couch but changed her mind when I informed her that the TV was NOT going to stay on. This weekend, we are planning to get her room all painted and get her moved in!

Oh a whim tonight, my hubby figured it would be a good idea to get Cassidy started on moving. Tonight. Just before bedtime! I was actually putting the sheets on while she brushed her teeth! I wish we would have planned better (there's lots of stuff in there for her to get out of bed and play with!) and actually gotten things organized first! But instead, we jumped in head first.

Sometimes just jumping in and doing it isn't so bad, right?!?!

Hopefully I won't be up a gazillion times tonight!! I'll update and let ya know how it goes!

~~
This morning it took me an hour to get Cassidy *out* of her bed! LOL

She did great last night. Once she was sleeping, we didn't hear a peep! And I had to wake her up this morning!! Of course, first I took a few pictures (you know me and scrapbooking!) then I videotaped for a few minutes. I woke her up with the tape rolling!

Isn't she the snuggliest?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Brilliant idea. And think of the fun you will have today organizing it all just for her.....

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool.. depending on how old she is, she may like to help you! I can't beleive the carebears are back.. they were big when I was a kid! Along with Strawberry Shortcake, Thundercats, Star Wars.. yadda yadda..

by the Way, Wendy sent me!

11:59 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

We were supposed to be moving my four year old into her own room over Christmas it never happened she is still sharing with her much older sister lol.

BTW Feel free to swing back to the casting call as often as you like it is still up for 23 hours approx from the time I posted this :D

3:41 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Congrats on the jumping in--sometimes it happens that way. That is how I swtiched both of my girls to big girl beds.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Cori said...

So Snuggly! She looks like an angel. I want to climb right in with her!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home