Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Updating

You might have noticed. I haven't been doing a very good job lately remembering to update my blog. :( And then when I do remember, I cannot think of anything to write about so I sit and play solitaire instead! This must be what they call a slump!

Things are going well here... I've been busy ebaying, trying to make some money to buy this girls (mainly my four year old) spring and summer stuff. This week, I've got 20 things up. So far, 7 are selling and I'm at just over $35. Hoping to make around $200 at least so I can go shopping for more! Wish me luck! If you're in the market for little girls clothes (mainly 12-24 months), my ebay id is meandmy2cuties. Feel free to have a looksee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!!!
i don't do e-bay.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home