Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tagged By Mrs. Fun...

If you've never read Mrs. Fun before, do yourself a favor and check our her blog! She's lots of....well.... fun! :)

Four jobs you've had in your life

1~Daycare Center during college summers
2~Wendy's.... front register
3~Teacher... LD, first grade, and Title I
4~Mom

Four movies you'd watch over and over
1~Grease
2~Pretty Woman
3~Rainman
4~Sixteen Candles

Four places you have lived
1~Springfield, Oh
2~Bowling Green, Oh
3~West Carrollton, Oh
4~and the tiny town I live in now :) (also in Ohio!)

Four TV shows you love to watch
1~LOST
2~Survivor
3~American Idol
4~All My Children

Four places you have been on vacation
1~Cape Cod
2~Myrtle Beach
3~Disneyworld
4~Dale Hollow, TN

Four websites you visit daily
1~Babycenter Bargain Board
2~Ebay
3~a private bulletin board I post on called KISS
4~Blog Explosion

Four of your favorite foods
1~Salad
2~French Fries
3~Pizza
4~Fajitas

Four places you would rather be right now
1~On the beach
2~Holed up in a cabin in the woods
3~Working out at the gym (if only I had the motivation!)
4~Lazing on the couch watching a chick flick

Four bloggers you are tagging
1~Beanhead, my current "tenant" by the way! CHECK HER OUT! by clicking on my sidebar
2~Indigo
3~Connie at Mumbo Jumbo
4~Dena

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came from beanhead's.
i love that movie sixteen candles, i've watched it a million times too.

8:18 PM  
Blogger dena said...

I used to be a big Baby Center poster. Never checked the bargain board though. I'll have to give it a try.

I love Sixteen Candles. I love all those John Hughes 80's movies!

I'm going to do this meme this evening. Fun one!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Fries, MMMMM. And, I lived in Ohio too (Cincinnati, though).

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home