Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, January 09, 2006

I Got Me a Renter! :)

Yesterday, I went over to Blog Explosion and listed my blog to be rented out! First timer!

Checked today and there were 9 bids! Ok, so I listed it cheap... since it's not a high traffic area! Anyways, one of the bids was from my friend, Beanhead!! Now how in the world could I resist letting a friend rent my blog! I know she'll take good care of it and leave it clean and sparkly at the end of her lease! Not to mention, I don't think she parties till all hours of the night so she shouldn't bug the neighbors too much! ;)

Plus, she's a pretty fun read. This bloggin gal works full time, has 3 kids (with tons of activities!), AND goes to school full time! Plus she takes care of a household and helps run the school PTA! How she finds time to blog is beyond me but the stuff she blogs about draws ya in! SOooooooo, do me a favor and click on the little icon right under my profile! That'll take you right to her site!

Tell her I sent ya....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow I think I may have to try this..
saw you link at Michele's...
It caught my eye

9:54 PM  
Blogger Beanhead said...

Thanks Cathy now I will have to update with a post worth reading...;)

I was hoping to have at least one wild party while I was renting out your place, but heck my wild parties include my kids so how big a mess could that make....oh wait a minute that could get ugly.

Thanks for renting me the space!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just there, i visit alphabetically and read your comment and now here i am. i'll go back and leave her a message, via you!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home