Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tagged again...

I've been tagged again! By my friend Beanhead over at Beanhead Babbles.

Soooooo.... here goes...

Q)What were you doing 10 years ago?

A)I was teaching first grade in a low income district. Dating and living with my future (now) husband.

Q)What were you doing 1 year ago?

A) Same thing I am now... I'm a stay at home mom to my two cute girlies

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. potato chips
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. popcorn
4. fresh fruit (gotta have at least one healthy thing!)
5. M&M's

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Paradise by the Dashboard Light
2. Rappers' Delight (the older version)
3. Redneck Woman
4. Just about every Dixie Chicks song
5. Ain't Going Down Till the Sun Comes Up

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house
2. Take care of my extended family
3. Donate to charity
4. Shop till I dropped
5. Vacation in one of my five vacation homes

Five bad habits:
1 cussing
2. yelling
3. losing my temper
4. missing church too often
5. messiness

Five things you like doing:
1. reading
2. sewing (I'm a total beginner!)
3. spending time with my kids
4. scrapbooking
5. selling/buying on ebay

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. leg warmers
2. stirrup pants
3. straight leg levis
4. crop tops (not with this belly!)
5. two piece swimsuit (again, not with this belly! LOL)

Five favorite toys:
1. my computer
2. ??
3. ??
4. ??
5. ?? Guess I'm not big on toys!?!?!

So this is the plan: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
the state of indiana
watching me grow
from maternity to madness
Beanhead Babbles
cathy with a c

So now I am supposed to tag people so I am going to tag... anyone who visits my blog and hasn't done the meme yet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beanhead said...

already did it..;)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've already done this one.
i always think of summer when i hear that meatloaf song, love it!

8:17 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

already did it :) but now reading your list of snacks makes me hungry! Time for M & Ms!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home