Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Got this from Mrs. Fun...

You Are Diet Coke

You are energy in its purest form. No need to complicate things with sweetness.
And while people may hate your aftertaste, you are seen as a necessary evil.

Your best soda match: 7 Up

Stay away from: Coke


At the beginning of the year, I switched to diet pop. I only drink one a day but I figured every little calorie would help. When Lent started this year, I gave up pop and chocolate... so since the beginning of March, I haven't had anything but water. April 16, I've got a diet vanilla coke with my name on it waiting for me in the fridge!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually drink almost no pop at all, here's what i got
You are energy in its purest form. No need to complicate things with sweetness.
And while people may hate your aftertaste, you are seen as a necessary evil.

Your best soda match: 7 Up

Stay away from: Coke

9:45 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I got coke, my best match is mountain Dew and I'm to stay away from Dr. Pepper!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home