Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm still here...

Sorry for the lag in posting... again!

Things are going well in my little corner of the web. I ended up getting to have another peek at our little butterball this past Monday at my doctor appt. I had a bit of a stressful weekend where I just felt like things were not ok. Not sure how to explain it... I just didn't feel right. So, to give me some peace of mind, they did a quickie ultrasound so I could see the heartbeat once again! And there it was, strong and steady...

In other pregnancy news, nausea has arrived. Almost all day constant nausea. Not so severe that I'm running to the bathroom every half hour but enough that all I feel like doing is lying on the couch. Which I've been doing as much as possible. It's a little hard with a 2 year old and a 5 year old to keep me busy... so Barney has definitely come in handy!

My next appt is not for another four weeks. By then, we'll be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! I think I am going to go ahead and rent one of the dopplers you can get online in a couple weeks though. Four weeks is a long time to wait... especially when I should be able to hear it in about 2!

Ok, I know this is short and I've been sucky at updating! But my pillow is calling my name very loudly so I'm heading off to read for a bit before turning in! I'll post again soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Praying that you will get the rest you need, and thankful that the heart is beating strong!

3:00 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

Oh I fully remember hearing my son's heartbeat for the first time...one of the most amazing moments in my pregnancy with him! Get some rest and don't worry about blogging - we'll all be here :)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home